Bailey's Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Recipe
Wonderful for any occasion, including St. Patrick's Day, this exquisite cheesecake unites the creamy taste of rich Bailey’s with rich chocolate.
1 prepared graham cracker crust
2 1/4 lb. cream cheese
1 3/4 cup sugar
1 cup Bailey's Irish Cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup heavy cream
2 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon instant coffee
What You Do:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. With an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and gradually add sugar and eggs. After it’s well mixed, add the Bailey's, as well as the vanilla.
3. Sprinkle half of the chocolate chips over the crust and spoon in the filling. Sprinkle the top with the remaining chocolate chips and bake until the cake is puffy, springy, and golden brown (about 1 hour).
4. Cool the cake completely.
5. While the cake is cooling, beat the cream, sugar, and coffee powder until peaks form. Spread this mixture over the cooled cake and garnish with chocolate curls.
From All of Us at the Bakery - Thank You for Visiting.