What is more delightful than a banana split? A Banana Split Cheesecake!
Perfect for birthday parties, Easter or Mother's Day, or spring or summer
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 medium bananas, quartered
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 8 maraschino cherries, halved
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
Blend the melted butter or margarine with the graham crackers and press into
the bottom of one 9x12 inch pan.
Blend the confectioner's sugar and the cream cheese. Spread over the graham
cracker crust. Layer the pineapple and the bananas over the cream cheese.
Cover with whipped topping. Arrange the cherry halves on top. Drizzle
chocolate syrup over it all and sprinkle with pecans. Chill for at least 4
hours before serving.