This Recipe takes Apple Pie to the next level with Cheesecake and Caramel! This is a huge success for parties and events. It is easy to make and will please over and over!
- 2 and 2/3 cup Flour
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Butter
- 2 each Cream Cheese (Softened)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 each Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 3 each Apples (Peeled and Finally Chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/2 cup Caramel Syrup
- 1/2 cup of Butter, softened
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl, combine Flour and Brown Sugar. Add slightly softned butter and mix until crumbly.
3. Press into a round baking dish or Springform pan.
4. Bake until lightly brown. (10-15 minutes)
5. Mix the Cream Cheese and 1/2 Cup Sugar.
6. Add eggs and Vanilla - Add 1 at a time.
7. Pour over Crust - Should still be warm.
8. In bowl, stir together chopped apples, 2 tbsp sugar
9. Struesel Topping - Beat 1/2 cup of butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add 1/2 cup of granulated sugar and a 1/2 cup of brown sugar, beating well. Add 2/3 cup of flour, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, and a 1/2 a teaspoon of nutmeg; beat just until blended.
10. Put on top of cream cheese mixture. Also sprinkle some struesel topping. Bake 30 minutes.
11. Drizzle the caramel on top of the cake after it is baked.