Neapolitan Cheesecake Recipe
This Neapolitan Cheesecake Recipe is a great mix of three of the most addicting flavors! Chocolate, Strawberry and Vanilla. What is there not to love? The colorful presentation makes for a great opportunity to match this dessert to any event. GO Neapolitan!
- 2 cup Chocolate Wafers - (Crushed)
- 1/2 cup White Sugar
- 1/3 cup Butter - Melted
- 1 each Frozen Strawberries - thawed and drained
- 3 each 8oz Packages of Cream Cheese
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3 each Eggs
- 1/3 cup Mascarpone
- 3 tablespoon Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 teaspoon Red Food Color (1-2 Drops)
Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees and Grease a 9" Springform pan.
Mix the Crushed Chocolate Wafers, Sugar and Butter together and press into the Sprinform pan with the back of a wooden spoon. Bake 8 Minutes, Let cool Slightly.
1. Puree Strawberries and Set aside. (Around 1/2 Cup)
2. Mix the Cream Cheesecake and Sugar. Add the Eggs, Mascarpone, 3 Tbsps Flour and Vanilla. Mix until smooth.
3. In a separate bowl, stir together 1 1/3 cup of the filling, strawberries (1/2 Cup) and 1 teaspoon of flour. (Add desired red food coloring)
4. Pour 2 Cups of the Regular Filling over the crust and smooth. Carefully pour Strawberry Batter over the regular and smooth surface.
5. Bake for 50-60 Minutes or until center is almost set. Leave in Oven, but turn it off with the door ajar and allow to cool for 2-3 hours. Remove and place in the fridge. Keep in fridge for a couple of hours before serving.