This Passion Fruit Cheesecake recipes offers a more advanced way to create a unique and exotic dessert that will impress your guests.
- 5 tablespoon Melted Butter
- 1 1/4 cup Crushed Tea Cookies
- 4 ounce White Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Cream - Light
- 1 each Cream Cheese (8 Ounce)
- 1 each Mascarpone (8 Ounce)
- 1/4 cup Superfine Sugar
- 3 each Egg Yolks
- 1/2 cup Passion Fruit
- 3 each Egg Whites
1. Preheat oven to 300 Degrees - Add a pan with water to the bottom rack.
2. Grease a Springform pan
3. Mix together the Tea Cookie crumbs and Melted butter. Press into the Springform pan (You can make extra and go up the sides as well.)(Place in fridge to cool)
4. Heat cream and pour over chocolate. Let the chocolate melt and mix until smooth.
5. Beat Cream Cheese, Mascarpone, Egg Yolks and Sugar until smooth.
6. Stir in White Chocolate and 1/2 cup Passion Fruit
7. Beat Egg Whites until peaks are forming. Fold the Eggs into the mixture.
8. Pour batter into pan and place in the oven on center rack.
9. Bake for 1 1/4 hours or until set. Center should still jiggle slightly. Turn off the oven and let it cool for 3 hours. Remove and place in the fridge for a couple of hours and serve. (You can add passion fruit whole or puree to the top of the Cheesecake or in a decorative glaze.) To make a glaze, add sugar and cook the passion fruit pulp to a boil, let cool and add to the top.