This Tiramisu Cheesecake Recipe is really easy and does a fantastic job of mixing the flavors of cheesecake with Chocolate and Coffee. This is a fun cheesecake to make and it will blow away that special someone that is a fan of traditional Tiramisu.
- 1 each 12 oz package of Vanilla Cookies (No Cream Center)
- 4 tablespoon Melted Butter
- 4 tablespoon Coffee Flavoring - Syrup or Liqueur
- 4 each 8oz Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 each Eggs
- 4 tablespoon Flour
- 1 ounce Chocolate - Semi Sweet
- 1 dash Lemon Zest
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1. Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
2. Place pan with water on the bottom rack of the oven.
3. Place the Vanilla Cookies in a bowl or bag and crush them. Some crumbs are ok.
4. Add the Melted Butter to the crumbs and mix.
5. Add 1 tablespoon of the Coffee Flavoring/Liqueur to the Crumbs for added moisture.
6. Press the crust into a Springform pan. (Should be around 1/4" to 1/2" thick based on the diameter of the pan.)Place in the oven for 5 minutes, remove and let cool.
7. In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, Sugar, Vanilla and Lemon Zest until very smooth.
8. Add 2-3oz of coffee flavoring.
9. Add the eggs and flower, mix slowly until smooth. Do not overmix
10. You can add heavy cream or coffee flavoring if it is too thick.
11. Pour the mixture into the crust.
12. Place on the middle rack in the oven. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until just set. (Should jiggle a little in the middle) Turn off heat and open the oven door. Let it cool for 20-30 minutes before removing. (Refrigerate overnight or for at least 2-3 hours)
Drizzle a Chocolate or Coffee Flavored syrup and grate a little chocolate on the top.