Stars, stripes, and everything nice! Get your 4th of July party started with these adorable crowd-pleasing desserts.
This recipe makes about 48 cheesecake bites using a square silicone mold. (Find the one we used here.)
¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
3 tbsp brown sugar
¼ tsp of cinnamon
3.5 tbsp butter, melted
1 package cream cheese
1 tsp lemon juice
1 cup heavy whipping cream
3 tbsp white sugar
Blueberries, raspberries, and almonds to garnish
- In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter. Once evenly mixed, spoon 1 tablespoon of the mixture into each square of the mold. Firmly press the mixture down into the bottoms of the squares to form the crust.
- In a larger bowl, use an electric mixer to beat together the cream cheese and lemon juice. Add in the whipping cream and, when the mixture becomes thick, beat in the sugar.
- Put the filling mixture into a piping bag and pipe it into the squares until they’re full and even.
- Set the molds into the freezer for 3-4 hours, or until the cheesecakes are firm.
- Once they’re solid to the touch, take the molds out and carefully flip them over onto a clean surface to loosen the cheesecake bites.
- Set the cheesecakes onto a plate or tray so that they are not touching and refrigerate until about 10 minutes prior to serving.
- Just before serving, allow the cheesecake bites to sit for 5 minutes and then garnish with berries and almond slices.